Re: artist research project

---------

From: Rachel Smith (rsmith_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 09:59:10 PST

I just made this for my middle school students. You could adapt it
easily. I am still tweaking it. It is a start, though. I did give my
students the four definitions on the top of page one. I wanted to be
sure they knew what those words meant in regards to analyzing art.

Hope this helps,

Rachel

On Saturday, November 6, 2004, at 10:50 PM, Occasm@aol.com wrote:

> I'm planning on doing an artist research project in my studio art
> class that also includes a written part. I was wondering if anyone has
> an outline or other type of handout that they could share for such a
> project. My class is ninth graders but anything geared for high school
> would be great.
>

> MIchael Sacco
> Paul J. Gelinas JHS
> Setauket, NY---
> leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

Rachel Smith
rsmith@columbus.rr.com

  "We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams..."
-Arthur O'Shaughnessy

---