Re: artist research project

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 07:35:24 PST

Mike,

Here are some files on Incredible Art Department.
Know the Artist - using technology:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/spotlite.htm
Artist Poster by Dorothy Morris (graphic
presentation):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Dorothy-poster.htm
(I really like the David Smith poster - these examples
are done by non-art students)
Artist's Research by Willima Van Horn:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/William-artist.htm
Timeline by William Van Horn:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/William-timeline.htm
I would include world events that may have influenced
the artists along with literature and music - make the
timeline comprehensive. Perhaps do the timeline
interdisciplinary with social studies classes.

Artists E-Research -Cave Springs Middle School
http://www.rcs.k12.va.us/csjh/ereports_kids.htm
http://www.rcs.k12.va.us/csjh/ereports_03.htm

Come up with an outline from viewing these resources
and share back. I will link it to Dorothy's and
William's lessons.

Regards,

Judy Decker