Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: artist research project

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 07:35:24 PST

Here are some files on Incredible Art Department.
Know the Artist - using technology:
Artist Poster by Dorothy Morris (graphic
(I really like the David Smith poster - these examples
are done by non-art students)
Artist's Research by Willima Van Horn:
Timeline by William Van Horn:
I would include world events that may have influenced
the artists along with literature and music - make the
timeline comprehensive. Perhaps do the timeline
interdisciplinary with social studies classes.

Artists E-Research -Cave Springs Middle School

Come up with an outline from viewing these resources
and share back. I will link it to Dorothy's and
William's lessons.

Judy Decker

--- wrote:
> I'm planning on doing an artist research project in
> my studio art class that
> also includes a written part. I was wondering if
> anyone has an outline or
> other type of handout that they could share for such
> a project. My class is ninth
> graders but anything geared for high school would be
> great.
> MIchael Sacco
> Paul J. Gelinas JHS
> Setauket, NY