Ques..for Ann Wilschke on: Decorating Art class rooms..

---------

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 07:33:04 PST

I really like the description you gave. Definitly gives me alot of ideas.
Where do you teach? In tersm of the atmosphere in your classroom, do you
allow the students to chat while they work? Do you allow the students to
listen to music? If so what kind?

Thanks so much:)
Madeline

>From: "Ann Wilschke" <AWilschke@sjschools.org>
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: Re: Decorating Art class rooms..
>Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 08:23:23 -0500
>
>I have been in my art room for about 14 years....so I've had some
>time.......I have a real cow/buffalo skull on the wall with a S.W.
>design behind it.......good to draw and when we do Georgia.....also I
>have 'artist'signatures painted on the hood above the kiln area, and be
>the clock it says.'Time flies when you're doing art with an airplane in
>place of the word flies........I am thinking of adding Art: Break the
>Rules over the door.......but hesitating a little as this is a middle
>school and they probably will!
>

>---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---