New Photography Site

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 09:32:38 PST

Hi,

For the last few months I have been working with Hamilton Electronics
and their web developers to create a site for students and teachers to
post digital images. The site is divided into a dozen different
galleries. Students and teachers can upload images to the galleries. We
will review images posted to the galleries regularly and select a
student images for an award. Digital cameras will be given to students
and gift certificates to teachers. To insure that the images are
appropriate no images will be posted to the site until they have been
reviewed.

It has been very exciting to be a part of the development of this site
and I have tried to insure that the site is as teacher and student
friendly as possible. I hope you will find it a great place to post
your students and your own digital images.

The site is now on line and I invite all to take a look, join and
participate.

Just go to: http://www.hamiltonelectronics.com/HMA/default.asp

If you have any comments or suggestions for the site please let me know.

Thanks,
Harold Olejarz

---