Re: Decorating Art class rooms..

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (AWilschke_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 05:23:23 PST

I have been in my art room for about 14 years....so I've had some
time.......I have a real cow/buffalo skull on the wall with a S.W.
design behind it.......good to draw and when we do Georgia.....also I
have 'artist'signatures painted on the hood above the kiln area, and be
the clock it says.'Time flies when you're doing art with an airplane in
place of the word flies........I am thinking of adding Art: Break the
Rules over the door.......but hesitating a little as this is a middle
school and they probably will!

---