Re: participation rubric- here's mine.. but lacks 'something'

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 01:30:28 PST

asks thoughtful questions when appropriate

shares ideas out loud during art talks

focuses attention on studio tasks

completes all assigned projects

If I was doing this rubric, I would just use these four topics with the choices of exceeds, meets, progressing and unsatisfactory for each one.

~ Kathleen