RE: Tagboard Relief Print Lesson Plan - Elementary

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 20:30:14 PST

We put 5 blobs of different colors at the top and pulled them down using the
brayer and taking care to keep the lines of color as straight as possible. My
kids loved this project- lots of oohs and ahhs. I hope it works well for you
also. :)

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From K A <arizkma@yahoo.com> =====
>Thank you Denise! I'm going to try this! When you say to make a line of ink
at the top of the inking plate, is it one line made up of different colors, or
one line for each color? Thanks!

>~ Kathleen

---