Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Tagboard Relief Print Lesson Plan - Elementary

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 15:19:01 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Denise Pannell sent me some relief prints made by her
third graders.

She got the idea from a lesson on Artsonia. I wrote
the lesson to go along with her prints - crediting
Artsonia and the author for the original lesson idea.
(the idea can not be copyrighted as many of us have
done tagboard relief prints - myself included).

I will add some variations to this lesson. I used
tagboard for mask prints, cultural inspired prints
(Egyptian, Kuna style images/abstract animals,
Mexican) and architecture. Russian architecture to

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.