Re: scarecrows and owls

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 04:55:10 PST

Jeryl,
        You have a fantastic web site going. I'm so glad to see pics of
students in the act of creation as well as the finished product. It
really brings parents, administrators and other teachers into the
working process. Keep up the good work and enjoy Boston. I don't
think I'm going this year. The semi-annual national docent conference
will be in Boston later in 2005 and I'm considering that trip.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

holl5@innova.net wrote:

> I have started putting the scarecrows up on my web site that second
> graders did. Their classroom teachers use this project for a writing
> assignment and it makes a great hall display.
> here's the link -our techie person made us all have cookie-
> cutter-same format and colors for our web page this year-but then I
> linked it to my page and made it the way I want. Here's the link:
> http://www.anderson4.k12.sc.us/schools/les/art.htm
> I'm going to the conference in Boston this year-my first national-I'm
> soooo excited!!!!
> Jeryl in Sc

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703