Re: Texas State Fair Competition Winners, Linda's new work

---------

From: Cathy Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 18:50:55 PST

Hi Linda,
Yes, it is pretty close by, maybe 20 minutes or so? I used to go to a
chiropractor in Cinnaminson. There just isn't enough time in my very short
week to do everything I would like to do at my job this year. It's a shame,
but I am not willing to volunteer even more time than I do with our new
regime change this year. Long story, but you know how it goes in a private
school. I am doing my own mini-protest-work slowdown in a way. Nothing that
takes away from the student experience in my room, only things that I used
to do during prep time (that I no longer have) and am no longer being paid
for. I have student contact hours, and feel like a subcontractor this year.
I hate to feel this way, but at a certain point, enough is enough!
So anyway, after that mini rant, hopefully soon I will update the site
anyway!
Cathy
anxiously awaiting the election results!

---