Re: Texas State Fair Competition Winners, Linda's new work

---------

From: Cathy Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 18:27:57 PST

Congrats Brenda, fabuloso portrait!
Linda, thank you for your email about the giants project, and the new work
on your and Weezie's school site is great!
I love the sharing opportunities and ideas galore on this list. I hope to
get new stuff online soon because I haven't had to ability to update my
school site for over 3 years now...shame on me!
Cathy
Haddonfield Friends School
www.haddonfieldfriends.org

---