Changes are being made to Incredible Art Resources

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 09:25:07 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am in the process of removing the flashy hover
buttons on Incredible Art Resources. Pages should load
much faster for you without them. Since so few of you
use the site with kids - the flashy stuff just isn't
needed. Unfortunately, the pages STILL look better in
Internet Explorer. I just can not get them to view the
same way in Netscape/Mozilla. So my apologies to all
of you Mozilla/Netscape/Firefox surfers.

Regards,

Judy Decker