Excellent Interactive Sites for Ancient Civilizations

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 05:24:36 PST

Dear Art Educators,

The British Museum has emailed me about their
interactive Web sites for ancient civilizations.
Some are already on my site....All of these will be
linked on my page for Ancient Civizations (with the
China and India added on those pages, too).

http://www.ancientcivilizations.co.uk
http://www.mesopotamia.co.uk
http://www.ancientindia.co.uk
http://www.earlyimperialchina.co.uk
http://www.mughalindia.co.uk
http://www.ancientchina.co.uk
http://www.ancientegypt.co.uk

Share these with social studies....Ancient
Civilizations are part of 6th and 7th grade curriculum
around here. These sites are geared to middle school
students (younger and older students will enjoy them
too)

Regards,

Judy Decker