Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Giants lesson

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 18:00:26 PST

. What age are you doing
>these with?
Linda, I am going to do this lesson with 3rd grade also.I am going to show
them the video,Behind the Scenes with David Hockney: The Illusion of Depth.
It shows them how to show perspective with overlapping and size.
I think I will have them use colored pencils, prismacolor stix, extra thin
black sharpies and texture plates for the backgrounds. I will have them do
the giants with gel markers.