yard sign stealing vent

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 15:12:42 PST

my presidential candidate signs have been stolen from
my yard FOUR times! this last time i had them stapled
10 feet high up on trees. it has really hurt my faith
in my fellow citizen who evidently does not believe in
freedom of expression. i have to give thanks to ART
THERAPY though - i just finished lettering and
illustrating a huge homemade sign that says "LOSERS
steal signs!" and i feel much better! its good to be
an artist! here's hoping election day is peaceful and
orderly and fair.

wendy