Re: China--Terracotta army

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 21:26:14 PST

DEar Ann,
Tell your brother, when he is handed a business card to look at it, read it,
and then put it in his shirt pocket, Not his wallet by his bottome Also,
wear his name tag on the left side of his shirt, as you extend your right
hand in greeting. There are other rules. If he is tall he will love it!
My brother went to Japan for the economic commission(he ate everything they
put in front of him, yuck!) They had etiquette training for the Asain
culture.

Becky in Arkansas