Two Important Lists - 101 teacher tips and art prints

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 14:37:08 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am trying to combine two things in one post. Dan
Cherney - a student teacher has shared a list of tips
he learned while student teaching. I think others will
benefit from his "words of wisdom". Here is Dan's
list:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/dan.htm
(ArtsEducators, you get to see the colors and
formatting of Dan's original list).

Here is tip 102. Show the compassion and enthusiasm
that Dan Cherney has and you will be successful in any
teaching situation.

ART PRINTS - Links to Images.

I think we now have a good working list of "must have"
art prints. These are all available through Shorewood
or Art Image Publications:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/artists.htm

I'll make this a better looking page in the future.
I'll select images from this list for the Elements and
Principles exam. No promises as to when I'll write it
(smiles) If anyone wants to get started - be my guest.

Web sites change all the time. If you want these
images for PowerPoint, worksheets etc, I'd download
them now (I'll save all of them after I get my machine
back). Add you own "must haves" to the list.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department