Re: NYTimes and Disney tree

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 11:32:26 PST

Interesting to know how many trees there are.
The Times article has other examples a cactus in Arizona, a church
steeple, a public sculpture to commemorate the history of flight....

I went out to buy the NY Times today to get the magazine. It's a great
issue for design. In particular the article The Seeds Of inspiration. It's
shows the evolutionary process for such things as a department store design,
the new $20. bill, the blister band-aid, SpongeBob square pants a
great resource for process

Inspiration Where does it come from?

Patty

Subject: Re: NYTimes and Disney tree

There are three of them in the suburb areas of Philadelphia...Media,
Swarthmore, and on the Main Line.