Updates for Early Childhood Art -See Marcia's site

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 11:07:08 PST

(Thanks Marcia - I do need to get my lnks updated to
your site...When I get my machine back)

Elementary and Early Childhood Educators,

Stop by Marcia Arpin's site:
http://www.geocities.com/marciaarpin/artmenu.html

From Marcia:
Thanks to having so many visitors this past month, I
have been inspired to update my visual arts section of
"Magical Places & Creative Spaces."

All New Ideas have been posted for the following
subjects:

Batik

Collage

Drawing