Re: China--Terracotta army

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 18:06:28 PST

Thank you for the quick response, Dorothy!
    What I think I need to know for now is:
        the official name for the site, so I can look up info on the web
        its location--near what city--how to get there? time involvement?
        are there tours available? do they need to be reserved in advance?

            What were your impressions of this site, Dorothy?

                        Ann-on-y-mouse

> Hi Ann,
>
> What do you need to know? I was there in 2001. Feel free to email me
> off-list.

---