Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Linda Watson

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 17:16:55 PST

Linda, Thanks.
The majority of plans are still in my head. I hope to work on the lesson plan page over the next few years. I just wanted to get the page up and going. As I think of new ideas, I'll add them along with the lesson plans. I hope this will be a great site for fellow art teachers, parents, and students. I hope you find something you can use. Please pass the word. Larry

Linda Watson <> wrote:
Your website and art work (both your students and your own) were awesome!
I tried to view all the lesson plans but the buttons worked on only two.
Do you know what the problem could be. I love your ideas and want very
much to use them. You should write a book!

Linda Watson

Larry Prescott
Art Teacher
Madison Middle School