Three Artists 2003

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 17:09:32 PST

If you are tired of seeing pics of my famous triplet grandkids
then delete this message now, if not click below:

http://www.taospaint.com/ThreeArtists/ThreeArtists2003.html

We took the triplets (now five) so Buddy and Shari could have a break.
We did go see "Brother Bear" today but of course we took time to draw.
I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and is getting prepared for
the Christmas season.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons