China--Terracotta army

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 15:20:44 PST

Hello Folks,
    I've just learned that my brother is going along on a short 8 day trip
to northern China in late February--with some students from Gannon U. in
Erie, Pa. If any of you has some firsthand knowledge about the accessibility
of the site where the terracotta army is located, I would appreciate some
info to relay on to my brother. Thank you!

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                Art teacher, K-5, retired

---