Revisions to Ruth's Exam

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 13:13:03 PST

Folks,

I have been playing with Ruth's exam...It is harder
than you think to come up with questions that have
only one correct answer. See what I have done using
her images and give Ruth input:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Ruth.htm
Ruth had asked for collaboration.

I know some of you have replied to Ruth off list. I
will not be keeping Ruth's questions online for long
(ignore the formatting- machine glitch).

Ruth - Please post back your corrections. I am done
with the Elements and Principles now for a few days.

If anyone has missed the other links I posted for
sample tests - just ask and I'll send them all you
again. I did fix the purple/violet thing.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Jdecker@woh.rr.com