Elements and Principles Worksheets on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 11:42:29 PST

Dear Art Educators,

As you can see - I have been "all ears". Many of you
said you prefer a doing exercise for your kiddles. I
have put some sample "test" sheets on IAD for you to
download. Do feel free to vary the questions - or
remove them - and make substitutions. You can see I
left out proportion and variety (on purpose). I would
rather see that they know balance. I guess, I could
tack on variety to unity. I'll think about it....

Here is the Elements worksheet/assessment:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/test4.htm

Here is the Principles worksheet/assessment:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/test5.htm

My machine kept playing tricks with me. I had to click
refresh several times to get the outlines to show
around the blocks. They are there. Woody has student
examples on his site. Correct my boo-boos (I am not
good at finding my goofs)

I will be fixing purple/violet - then I am done for a
while. Hubby needs his machine back. I'll play with
the image test next week....No promises as to when
I'll be done. You all have Ruth to thank for all of
these samples.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department