Re: NYTimes and Disney tree

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 10:41:22 PST

This is so cool! Where I live the farmers (for survival) are renting their
properties for cellphone towers - they are ugly eyesores. What a neat
project to get kids to make designs for environmentally aware designs for
these towers. It brings lots of questions about form and function and
aesthetic concerns.... certainly a real world design problem.
Patty