NYTimes it's worth it

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 08:40:49 PST

Sunday's NY Times Magazine focuses on: Design: Where does Inspiration come
from.

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/magazine/index.html?th

I believe you have to subscribe to view, but it's worth it
a few of the articles:

A Machine for Sitting
A man who practiced ergonomics before it was called that argues for design
that improves the human condition.
The Height of Ingenuity
By NORMAN VANAMEE
The problem: designing a cellphone tower that isn't an eyesore. Here are
some solutions

In posters and buttons, leading designers make a visual statement for each
of the major Democratic presidential candidates.

I think I'll have to out and buy the paper tomorrow
Patty

---