RE: TESTING! Elements and Principles of Design (I took them)

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 14:00:28 PST

Okay. My understanding is that intermediates and tertiary are the same
thing. Once you get to the "three word" colors you would be in
quaternary because you had to add 1) two primaries to get the secondary
then that secondary with a primary again (tertiary) then add some more
primary to make so...yellow yellow green (quarternary) or I guess you
could say three yellows and a blue :)

Judi Morgan