Animal Symblism -File for Sharing

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 14:00:06 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Vivian Komando sent me her file on Animal Symbolism. I
have put the file on Incredible Art Department for you
to download and "play with".
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/animals.htm
I had handouts that I gave my students the had
positive symbolism and nagative symbolism of various
animals - but those are long gone.

When I get my machine back, I will link it to my
Animal Symbolism page.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/animals.htm
This is one of the most popular pages on my site.

If anyone has additional animal symbolism to add -
send it my way and I will update the page.

Thanks Vivian for passing this on to us.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Jdecker@woh.rr.com