Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Animal Symblism -File for Sharing

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 14:00:06 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Vivian Komando sent me her file on Animal Symbolism. I
have put the file on Incredible Art Department for you
to download and "play with".
I had handouts that I gave my students the had
positive symbolism and nagative symbolism of various
animals - but those are long gone.

When I get my machine back, I will link it to my
Animal Symbolism page.
This is one of the most popular pages on my site.

If anyone has additional animal symbolism to add -
send it my way and I will update the page.

Thanks Vivian for passing this on to us.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources