Re: TESTING! Elements and Principles of Design (I took them)

---------

From: jmw (wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 06:12:10 PST

Hi Justin. Tertiaries are the same as intermediates. I usually call
half & half mixtures of complements (opposites) neutrals, but perhaps
there's a more specific term for mixing just a bit of one complement
with the other. Actually I think I usually just say "complementary
mixtures." ah, well. J.

bern30@optusnet.com.au wrote:

>Have I just miss read this thread?
>
>I always thought that teritary colours are browns and the like. These
>colours mixed across the colour wheel. Whereas intermediates are colours
>between primary and secondary, i.e. yellow-orange, red-purple.

---