Re: "Got the Grant"

---------

From: Grant headquarters (jggrant_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 03:42:46 PST

Hi Jane,
Congratulations on the grant. I have been very busy lately as it is coming
up to our end of year but if you would like any direct feedback from me I
would love to chat about puppets and anything you might like to know. I
love the idea of a puppet museum - perhaps artsed people could send in
puppets from around the world to help out?

Gina Grant
Melbourne, Australia

---