Re: using performance assessment

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 15:36:37 PST

Hi Vicki,

I have several assessments on my site - most adapted
from Getty list members (names given when available):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/yearplan.htm

One year I wrote very detailed rubrics (I was taking
an assessment class at the time)- some took me over an
hour to write. I don't have any of those detailed ones
on my site - but I really liked them the best...just
took WAY too long to write.

Judy

--- vranck0602@aol.com wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am working on my grad degree in curriculum and
> assessment. I need your
> input on making rubrics. Some of the ones I have
> seen are a bit too detailed, I
> think, for middle school. Any suggestions will be
> great.
> Thanks in advance,
> Vicki
>

> ---