NAEA presentations

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 09:08:11 PST

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

I received acceptance of my proposals for NAEA about a week ago. I will be
presenting Monday at 3:00 with two of first-year teachers who both completed
their student teaching experience in my classroom. Our presentation is
"Student Teaching Survival Guide."

The second presentation is Tuesday at 11:00 and it is "Dropping in on
Technology" which will deal with the making of the Dropping in on series of
animated videos about artists. It will also touch on how to make videos a
significant part of the curriculum and overcoming administrative resistance
to videos in the classroom. I'll be burning CDs of a Power Point
presentation for the latter.

Pam

"My mind is clouded by the puma of indifference. Viscous puma, you have made
a colloidal suspension of my head. I'm in a fuzzy neutral. My mind is stuck
in park. I'm in a life-or-death struggle with the puma, hand in paw. There
are no winners here, only the puma and me, tied for second place. But when I
think that all is lost, I unleash the bison of my passion and I send that
puma packing! Get thee hence, slothful puma, bonehead puma of ennui! I curry
favor with the buffalo of my zeal!"
Blue Man Group, c. 1991

---