Re: TESTING! Elements and Principles of Design

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 18:54:21 PST

Rather that give them a written test for elements and
principles of design have them draw the best examples
they can come up with. It is both more practical and more
in keeping with visual learning. Here is an 8th graders
example below:
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Elements.html
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Principals.html
The young lady who drew the examples is working on the
computer in the background. I had my web design students
do this "Elements & Principals" assignment prior to starting
on their own web pages.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons