NAEA Presentation in Denver

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 15:47:29 PST

Welcome back Getty Friends,
        While ArtsEdNet was down I received confirmation that my presentation
was accepted for the NAEA Conference in Denver. My presentation will be on
"Using Digital Images to Enhance Your Art Program." It is scheduled for Sunday,
April 18th at 3:00 PM. I hope if you are going to Denver we can hook up
some time.
This group of folks on ArtsEdNet is the greatest. We need to get
together for
breakfast, lunch or whatever. Has anyone made arrangements to meet yet.
        When ArtsEdNet was down I continued to work on my series of watercolors
of my triplet grandkids. Two finished paintings and my current
unfinished one is
posted at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Sand.html
I've also been building a page full of links about the many reasons anyone
would choose to move to Albuquerque:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Albq/WhyAlbuquerque.html
Well anyway, welcome back ArtsEdNetters. Please have a very good holiday.
Please remember to hug everyone you love and a few strangers too.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: