Re: 'After the Tornado' (Betty)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 11:55:51 PST

Ernest Goldstein's last book was on Diego Rivera. He has since passed
away. Not only was he an important author for Art Education, he was
a fantastic story teller. He was in Kansas City, years back, at our invitation
to discuss his little books which were incorporated into art ed text books
as whole chapters. Those who knew this kind man really miss him.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: