POST your School Web Sites

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 08:51:49 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I actually got a sneak peek at Larry Prescott's site
before all of you did. I am SO glad Getty came back up
so he could share it with all of you. I am throwing
out my "schedule" for IAD Great Sites. Next month I
want to list GREAT SCHOOL SITES again. Yep, Larry's
will be there. Here is your chance folks to get more
traffic on your sites. IAD's Great Sites DOES get
quite a bit of traffic.

(Linda, is yours ready yet? Will it be soon?).

Anyone who is proud of your student work and wants to
see it listed on GREAT SCHOOL SITES - Post your URL to
the list this week. I will ONLY consider sites that I
hear from THIS week. The new Great Sites will be sent
to the server the first week in December. I will also
list some Christmas Around the World sites (but that
is boring -- tee-hee). I would rather shout about YOUR
student art (smile).

I think you all could brag a bit more about what you
do with kids....just my humble opinion. So many of you
have new stuff and you never told us. I had to
discover it all on my own (smile). Folks I LOVE to
hear you brag - am I the only one? Be proud of your
student work and shout about it once in a while. DO
NOT get emabarrassed when your student work is shared
with all....I have a few words to those who do not
like to read your success but I no longer will post my
negative words (ha-ha). I learned my lesson. If anyone
DOES not want to read your success they can email me
privately (Jdecker@woh.rr.com) and I will quit asking
for your sites.

Wonderful Wednesday!

Judy Decker

P.S. for Ken Rohrer, if you see this.... The Great
Sites Archives DOES get traffic...I will make it a
point to update the archives once I get my machine
back. I have enough work to do now to keep me busy for
months (smile). Never a dull moment for me.

--- lindwood@webtv.net wrote:
> Larry, I LOVE your new site! Great work on it, easy
> to use, KUDOS!
>
> Linda Woods

=====
Judith Decker