Elements & principals of design assessment (Donna P. - Ruth W. and all)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 07:18:46 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Ruth Wilson came to me the idea of a collaboration in
writing an Elements and Principles of Design test for
Art 1 students. I would love to put such a test on
Incredible Art Department in the File for Sharing
folder.

Ruth sent me Claris Works files and I can not open
them. If someone is willing to translate Ruth's files
do let Ruth know. I sent them out to two people who I
thought might be able to help. I did not save them on
this machine since my mailboxes are filling up.

Ruth - if this is not your email address now
ruthewilson@yahoo.com - please post to the list. Maybe
Donna Pauler will help. I don't have Donna Pauler's
email address on this machine either (I got her old
address when I do a Google seach). Donna, I did put
the png files online as jpeg.

Soon we will have a files that can be downloaded and
edited to your needs. Marian Staudt posted a link to
exams for students in Victoria.

--- Marian Staudt <smaria1@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

I thought that you might be interested in seeing the
> sort of exams that our
> VCE (Victorian Certificate of Education = year 11 &
> 12) students, have to
> pass. These exams are written for all students in
> Victoria and are overseen
> by this State Government body. The VCE exams for
> this year have just
> finished so they will not be on the website for
> another few months. The Art
> exams are on this webpage:

> http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/VCE/Exams/arts/art.htm

=====