new middle school site

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 06:16:44 PST

I am putting together a new site to showcase my program and be of service to fellow art teachers. The lesson plan section will continue to grow as I find time to formalize (at least make sense to a reader) my lessons. Keep checking back to see whick links are hot. My new URL is http://mms.d321.k12.id.us/webart/index.html . My prior URL will no longer take you to my student gallery. Larry Prescott

Larry Prescott
Art Teacher
Madison Middle School
575 West 7th South