Denver Conference

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 18:29:12 PST

Hi,

My Digital Video proposal was accepted for the NAEA Denver Conference
and for those of you interested I will be presenting on Friday from 4
to 4:50.

I did check out some online deals and hotels.com had a great deal.
Round trip air from Newark, NJ and 3 nights at the Comfort Inn
Downtown, which is about 3 blocks from the Adams Mark, for a total of
$533.94. The price includes $35 for trip cancellation insurance. The
price for a single room at the Adams Mark at the conference rate is
$179, three nights of that comes out to just a few dollars more than
the total cost of my flight and hotel.

Harold

---