Got the grant!

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (Jane_Altshuler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 18:02:11 PST

I just got a grant from our Parent's Association for a Multi-Disciplinary
on puppets. I wonder what you all have done with puppets. My students
are 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders.

Here's the plan:

Bring in puppeteer
Build Characters
Make Puppets
Study puppets from around the world - (webquest)
Have kids curate and purchase puppets for a Puppet Museum
Build puppet theater
Write scripts - maybe based on Aesops Fables
Put on Puppet festival
Bring show to pediatric ward of hospitals

Any thoughts? I'm overwhelmed. We got $1500 to do this.
Jane

---