Great news/Back on line

---------

From: jmw (wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 15:17:55 PST

judydeckeriad@yahoo.com wrote:

>Welcome back Getty Friends! Thank you to all who
>"prayed" for Getty list return.

Yes indeed. I don't write often but I look in each weekend. So here I
was w/a holiday and looking forward to savoring the threads instead of
rushing through. Down. I found myself dipping into the list archives
at Getty. There's some very useful stuff there. I also made an effort
to become a member of the Yahoo art educators group, but so far no
response. Maybe you can tell me how long it takes to be 'approved'?
 Happy Thanksgiving to all. I think this list and the support that is
demonstrated among all its participants might be one of the things I'm
thankful for. J.

---