Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Early Childhood Holiday Ideas

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 15:04:33 PST

Thanks Heidi! Just letting you know I am spreading the

Dear Art Educators,

Take advantage of the free holiday lesson planning at
the AMC website - from Heidi:
"I have edited these newsletters for AMC, and am
pleased to remind you about them, now that we are
drawing near to Thanksgiving and the other winter

Looking for Christmas lesson planning around the

You will find Kwanzaa and Hanukkah lesson planning by

You can order beautiful books at deeply discounted
prices by visiting and clicking
on the BOOKSTORE icon. Most all of the books can NOW
be ordred online for your convenience!

Below, are links to two additional newsletters that
are filled with recipes and crafts that you and your
children are sure to enjoy! I have just included a
sampling of what is available!
Free AMC Montessori Fall/Winter Hands-On Learning
Free AMC Montessori Fall/Winter Hands-On Learning

For additional recipe and craft ideas please visit my

Have a Very Blessed Holiday Season,

Back to Judy -- For all who want Heidi's information
as soon as it is posted - Join Art Education list.
To subscribe, send mail to:

Folks NEXT time Getty goes down, I may not be so
friendly in providing you subscribe addresses for the

To subscribe to ArtsEducators, send mail to:

Folks anytime Getty goes down, I don't have the
answers (I will send you my copy and paste reply). All
I will do is tell you to pray it comes back up again
if you need it. My prayers for Getty were all answered
in the past. So now it is your turn (smile).

Terrific Tuesday!

P.S. Now folks do not sit at your computers all day
and get caught up with Getty buddies. Do spend time
with family. I know - you all are family, too.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources