Re: Why Albuquerque ?

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (henneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 08:46:19 PST

Woody, I spent my Jr.High years living in Albuquerque. I loved the
weather, wandering the desert near my house and the good drive through
the desert to the mountains. Over the years I watched the city grow
closer and closer to the mountains every time I went for visit to
family. I know you will be happily retired there. Smell some good air
and feel some good negative ions for me too.
Sharon ~ NJ

---