New Triplet Painting (in Progress)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 06:27:49 PST

I got a good start on my third triplet painting in a row.
Again it's on a full sheet of Arches. This time it's 140 lb
stretched on a gator board. I'm using the acrylic modeling
paste for the texture on the rocks and some salt here and
there. The subject is of course those fantastic triplet grand
kids playing on Tom Sawyers Island at Disneyland. They were
not quite five at the time.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Sand.html
Chris, Phil and I got together at Phil's house again to paint
last night. Everyone needs to set aside some time to paint.
It's good for the soul. Speaking of Soul, I published a page
of links about why one would move to Albuquerque.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Albq/WhyAlbuquerque.html
Have a great day and remember your friends and family with
the holiday coming up soon.
                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons