Re: making ornaments - some links bruthrobson

---------

From: Linda E (thepaintbrushjar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 18:42:10 PST

I had saved coffee lids last year. I did not use them for ornaments. Around valentines day I had my grade 1 class make "hangings". They glued shapes, lace etc onto the lid. I punched a hole and hung them up with yarn. They came nice and it used up a lot of the left over "cut up" papers! I am sure you could do something with your lids like this!