Re: RE: Homeschooling

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (Jane_Altshuler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 18:31:12 PST

Lawrence - I've been reading your posts for such a long time, and said
"amen" to you so often. Thank you for presenting your homeschooling
experience to the group so eloquently. I am not a homeschooler, but some
of my friends are and I really respect what you all are doing.

I work in a private school and we have so many parents who spend no time
(I mean no time) with their kids. I keep thinking that these kids are
going to grow up and be really pissed off. Childhood is so short, any
time away from your kids is a missed opportunity. I really commend you
for taking the time to really care about what your kids are learning.

Jane

---