Image search -art about storms - see Artcyclopedia

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 18:25:12 PST

Thanks Woody for posting Curry's work.

I found lots and lots of images about storms and
seasons of the year for science integration. I can not
retrieve them now - but will repost in a couple of
weeks (if I get my files back -- hope - hope)for all
who had signed off during the summer. I did an
Artcyclopedia search for paintings with various key
words in the title (I knew the Curry image - but could
not remember the artist - found it through
Artcyclopedia). A couple more tornado images come up.

I am trying to prepare myself for suddenly lost files,
too. I know my hard drive was good when I took my
machine in for repairs (I bet motherboard was good too
when I took it in just can't prove it - but who knows
what they did with it while they had it). I am having
a tech person who I can trust put it back together
again - with parts I know I can trust. Matthew is
going to do the work. Matthew is picking out parts for
me. I won't babble on about this for two weeks... I am
just so motivated to work on the sites now and now I
can't (groan). We had almost 170,000 hits on the site
in October alone- that includes all pages. Incredible
Art Department is a very busy site. Thanks folks for
supporting it.

Judith Decker

=====
Judith Decker