Re: Help!Need advice about glazing-ASAP

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 17:10:38 PST

Susan, I have had my kids re-fire their pieces when their work didn't
turn out. In my case, I think it was more uneven firing in the kiln.
I have had mine re- glaze with clear transparent- and they come out
fine.
With this new kiln, I haven't had this problem. My son ( HS ) brought
home a project that not all of the glazes fired to temp, so it looks
half-done. I will use the clear transparent on that and re-fire, so
that it looks done since I don't have the glazes to match what he used.
Betsy

ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote:

> Hi, everyone,I have some questions that I'm hoping can be answered
> before tomorrow. By

---