Judy's Computer woes - final word

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 12:18:10 PST

Dear Art Ed Folks,

I have done all my homework...Wish I had done it
first. This is what is happening so far. Viper will
issue us a refund on the motherboard, processor and
one memory - not the other that they said my son
damaged - Now they are telling me they will give us
back the damaged memory that they took from my
husband. They are charging us a 15% restocking fee on
the motherboard, processor and memory. So of our over
$300.00 - will get back over $200.00 - so my fear is
not as bad as I thought....Oddly, though they can not
credit my account from the store - it has to be done
through their office manager who doesn't work
everyday...Supposedly, she will issue us the credit on
Friday this week. I guess time will tell if they make
that promise good. I won't tell you if they renig on
their promise - this is the last I will post.

I just wish I could let things roll when I have been
had - Someday I may learn.

Judy

=====
Judith Decker